Shipping and Returns
We ship our badges worldwide at very reasonable prices. Depending on your location and the value/weight of your order, there are different shipping options available as outlined below. Our badges are securely packaged in a thick bubble-lined envelope, usually within 48 hours of placing your order. Due to the low weight of our products, you will be pleasantly surprised at our shipping rates!
Free UK shipping
Use coupon BCBSHIP in your cart, conditions apply:
- Free 2nd class UK shipping on orders over £10
- Free shipping does not apply to wholesale orders, custom designed badges, international orders or any discounted badges
- 2nd Class: Delivery time is usually 2 to 4 days (excluding weekends and holidays). FREE when you spend £10 or more, or from £1.45 for orders under £10
- 1st Class: Delivery time is usually 1 to 2 days (excluding weekends and holidays). From £1.90
- 1st Class Recorded: Delivery time is usually 1 to 2 days (excluding weekends and holidays). Available if your purchase requires a signature upon receipt. In the event of your purchase not arriving, this provides a proof of dispatch for making claims. From £3.40
- Special Delivery: If your order is placed before midday, delivery is usually the next working day (excluding weekends and holidays, subject to order volume and other orders in progress at that time, excludes custom orders). Required for higher value orders, where a signature is required upon receipt, along with full tracking details. From £7.15
- Airmail: Delivery times vary by destination. From £4.50
- Airmail Recorded: Delivery times vary by destination. Required for higher value orders, where a signature is required upon receipt. From £9.95, though pricing varies dependant on the level of tracking required. Please visit https://send.royalmail.com/ for more information
Delay or Loss
Occasionally, items may be delayed during shipping. If your order was severely delayed, you can fill out a form to claim with Royal Mail (available online or at any Post Office). Please visit https://www.royalmail.com/ for more information.
An item is considered “lost” 15 working days after the expected delivery date, or 25 days for overseas shipments. In the event of loss, please contact us so we can send you the proof of posting or tracking number, and you can use that to follow up your loss and claim a refund (excluding P&P) from Royal Mail directly. We will of course take any further steps necessary to ensure your money is refunded.
Refunds will be given if your products received were incorrectly described or shipped. Please note that custom orders can not be returned or refunded, as the design will have been finalised via email.
Please also see our Terms & Conditions page for further details.