So, the existing designs in our Shop aren’t quite what you’re looking for and you want a custom designed badge? Then our 25mm and 38mm bespoke, custom designed badges are right for you! Buy as many or as few as you want – there’s no minimum order!
Before buying, please make sure you read below for full details on purchasing personalised badges. The prices shown are for custom badges of the same design, or a few designs if you order 100+ badges (please Contact Us for a quote regarding multiple designs).
Processing time for badges is approximately 1 working day per 100 badges once payment is received.
We also sell Wholesale Badges at these same great prices.
YOU CANNOT USE DISCOUNT COUPONS FOR CUSTOM MADE BADGES
THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING
So, what might you want these 25mm (one inch) or 38mm (1.5″) badges for? Here are a few pointers, but don’t let the badge world stop there! With almost endless uses, you’re sure to think of something else.
- Promotion of your music group or band
- Advertising your club, company or website
- Decorating bags, jackets, straps, etc
- Celebration of Royal or sporting events
- Childrens’ fun days
- School clubs and team events
- Achievement awards
- Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, Rainbows, Brownies and Guides
- Identification/name badges
- Launch parties
- Visitor centre and attraction souvenirs
- Personalised party prizes
- Sunday school rewards at Church
- Summer camp mementos
- Birthday gifts
- Christmas, Easter and other occasions
- Wedding favours and keepsakes
- Hen and stag nights
- To give away free to customers (shops, online stores, eBay)
- For wholesale if you’re a retailer
Perhaps you know what you want but you’re not sure how you want your customised badges to look? We can design them for you, at no extra cost!
How To Order
1. Visit the Contact Us page and fill in the form, in the “Message” box, explain as best as you can who or what the design is for, any colours or fonts you think would be appropriate, and the quantity required. Ensure that your email address is correct and that our email domain (@bigcheesebadges.co.uk) is in your “Safe Senders” list so our replies aren’t filtered as junk mail.
2. If you have any images to send over, you can include a link with your description above, or if your image is stored on your computer, you can attach directly to the contact form. Make sure you read the Image Requirements and Image Examples sections below.
3. You will receive a response from us ASAP with design proofs to await your approval.
4. Once any changes have been made and the design has been confirmed then you can go ahead and make your purchase right here. Easy!
Badges can be printed in black and white or in full colour, costing the same for either. High-end paper and inks are used to ensure optimum quality.
Images must be of high quality, at least 500×500 pixels in size. Please do not send images larger than 1mb. We can accept most common image types (.gif, .jpg, .png, .bmp etc) as well as any Office or PhotoShop files. A “bleed” area is required to wrap around the edge of the badge, especially if the background is an image rather than a solid colour.
Images and artwork must be your own, they must not be copyrighted, and if you wish to use an image from another person’s website, you must ask their permission for it to be used. We will also not fulfill requests that we deem offensive or inappropriate in any other way.
Below you can get an idea of the standard of artwork that we can and can’t work with. The black circles are there to indicate the part of the design that would wrap around the side of the badge, you should not include these lines on your image.